These are the foods that help to naturally increase testosterone in the blood
The testosterone is the male hormone par excellence and has, above all, an anabolic function besides intervening in our fitness. Therefore, if you want to naturally increase testosterone in the blood, these are the foods that can help you.
Why take care of testosterone levels
As the years go by , testosterone levels begin to drop, although it can also happen due to an alteration in metabolism and the endocrine system or as a consequence of stress or other bad habits.
(1) Preserving the levels of testosterone in the blood – implies keeping its functions intact and enjoying some benefits that it provides, such as:
(2) Reduce fatigue and promote recovery after intense – physical training , or also, improve physical performance and performance.
(3) Maintain good levels of muscle mass and keep body fat at bay , since muscle gain largely depends on this hormone and over time, when its levels drop, the percentage of fat increases, especially abdominal fat.
(4) Maintain high libido or what is the same, sexual desire , also contributing to having a healthy and active sex life because testosterone is necessary to have and sustain an erection.
(5) Take care of bone health by allowing the preservation of its structure when testosterone levels are adequate.
You could try here: https://ohmymoobs.com/testofuel-reviews/
Foods to Increase Testosterone Naturally
If you start to notice symptoms of a drop in testosterone levels or if you simply want to preserve its proportion in the body despite the passage of time, these foods can help you achieve this:
Proteins are key in preventing testosterone.Because the egg white is 100% high quality protein, we recommend its intake as part of the daily diet or whole egg that contains its white to stimulate the synthesis and production of testosterone .
Fish with high fat content such as herring, salmon, sardines, anchovies or tuna not only provide quality fats to the body but also protein and vitamin D, which is a nutrient that affects testosterone levels. Therefore nothing better than to increase consumption of such fish rich in fats and vitamin D .
Fruits and vegetables :
Although in some cases they offer quality proteins, it is recommended the intake of several fruits and vegetables every day to obtain quality hydrates and also, antioxidants that keep the levels of cortisol in the body at bay, thus helping not slowing down testosterone production.
Oysters and clams :
They provide protein to the body but they are also an excellent source of zinc, a mineral closely linked to the production of testosterone.
Nuts and seeds :
They are also a source of zinc , provide antioxidants that can reduce cortisol in the blood and also provide quality fats and carbohydrates and enough energy that is required for the proper production of testosterone.